This is a documentation of Lindsay Erdman's journey to India - as a teacher, artist, musician.... and whatever else people associate her with. Feel free to visit, read and share comments as time reveals the purpose of this adventure.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Happy Holidays!!

Hope everybody is having a great time in the last days of 2006. I'm on my xmas holidays from school, and I'm trying to see as much of India as I can in the 3 weeks. Just came back from travelling some of the north of India...a popular tourist triangle route of Delhi, Agra (where the Taj Mahal is) and Jaipur. It was a great time with lots of sightseeing, room service and road trips....Here are just a few pics of the hundreds I took.....


Lots more pics to sort through....here's a brief description starting from the top:
camels on the highway from agra to jaipur; jaipur city; elephant in traffic; ruins in jaipur; folk dancer at city palace in jaipur; xmas tree and me in delhi; tajmahal; rajasthani women on highway; red fort in delhi; taj mahal up close