This is a documentation of Lindsay Erdman's journey to India - as a teacher, artist, musician.... and whatever else people associate her with. Feel free to visit, read and share comments as time reveals the purpose of this adventure.

Friday, February 02, 2007


Doing well in Bangalore....

Hey friends...Did the groundhog see his shadow? Wait a second....didn't he die last year? Anyway...going into summer here in the 'Lore, and I didn't even notice the winter season, being 25 degrees and all (sorry Torontonians...had to mention it)

Things are going well here. Making my mark in the blues music scene, and working on my paintings. Here's some pics of life lately.


Starting from top: my attempt at printmaking...Janis; my latest watercolour painting - Miles Davis..only one more to go in this series, but its a surprise; me and all the candy my mama and papa sent me for valentines...yep, they're the best; the ever-increasing garbage pile on the path to the school...did i mention its in a perpetual state of burning? Oh, the smell in the morning; scene from a big music jam party at Pete's farm. ; Of course the top pic features the two loveliest ladies in Bangalore kicking back in a rickshaw.