This is a documentation of Lindsay Erdman's journey to India - as a teacher, artist, musician.... and whatever else people associate her with. Feel free to visit, read and share comments as time reveals the purpose of this adventure.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007




Some more pics to share with y'all...That's me with Andrea and another teacher from our school at a posh celebration for Andrea's bday (i think i will soon have to change the title of this blog, for a hippie adventure is not exactly the right description for this life of luxury i am leading...)
One of my new pastel drawings of Billie Holiday...and my final set of Janis Joplin prints inspired by Tibetan prayer flags and the Rajasthani colours... I'm hoping to use all of these paintings in an exhibition soon...still working on it. Meanwhile, my apartment in Bangalore is fast becoming a small gallery!

Labels: