This is a documentation of Lindsay Erdman's journey to India - as a teacher, artist, musician.... and whatever else people associate her with. Feel free to visit, read and share comments as time reveals the purpose of this adventure.

Sunday, April 01, 2007


Am I a Real Artist Yet???

Today I opened my art exhibition, Night Fliers at Opus restaurant. Brochures in hand and complimentary lime sodas nearby, I got to experience the other side of artistry---schmoozing and standing by your art and ideas in front of other people. I think I still like the painting part better, but it was nice to share these works and meet with friends in such a relaxed atmosphere. Here are some pics from the space and day....
From left: my name in lights (or chalk!); setting up the show..these guys were great. i suggested they think about a career shift; carlton - owner of opus and patron of the arts (and master of boggle...all artists should try boggle meditation before their shows); the space; friends enjoying the complimentary lime soda; the space.