This is a documentation of Lindsay Erdman's journey to India - as a teacher, artist, musician.... and whatever else people associate her with. Feel free to visit, read and share comments as time reveals the purpose of this adventure.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Just taking it easy in Bangalore for the last little while, attending to school, painting, riding the bike and hanging out with hugo...some random pics from the day-to-day grind...




From top: my senior art students standing in their exhibition spaces on the day of their final exam...an end to the 2-year program; eduardo the frog back in action, trying out for spiderman 4; me and the girls celebrating a bday at Bangalore's finest charcoal lamb house; hugo and me spending a sunday afternoon laptop-to-laptop...a modern day romance; me working on my new painting of Mel Brown (best blues guitarist-in my opinion)....