This is a documentation of Lindsay Erdman's journey to India - as a teacher, artist, musician.... and whatever else people associate her with. Feel free to visit, read and share comments as time reveals the purpose of this adventure.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Infamous Goa....

Well, I thought i might leave india without seeing Goa...a place known for its portuguese cultural influences, resorts, and more than lax attitudes towards western customs...but me and Hugo up ended having our chance at india's playground last weekend. Turns out....the season was over, and there was a local, 3 day election in which the sale of alcohol was banned. So...the weekend was a quiet, relaxing one....still pretty good....

Relaxing on the balcony; me and my rented scooty-cum-dirtbike; a cooler path from the hut to the water; me enjoying the view of the ocean from our apartment; somebody's laundry...; a church on a lake; fishing on a sunday afternoon