This is a documentation of Lindsay Erdman's journey to India - as a teacher, artist, musician.... and whatever else people associate her with. Feel free to visit, read and share comments as time reveals the purpose of this adventure.

Friday, June 15, 2007

Making it to 30.....


Yes, I did it...I turned that dreaded age of 30, but shit, I had a great time doing it...and you know what? Being in India did make it a little bit more special, but I did miss my friends and ma famille back home while celebrating. Luckily, I had some nice people around here that were all too willing to share my alcohol and food with me. Here are some pics to share...
Top: me making my best grown up face, with a not-so-grown up bday cake
From left: Andrea slaving away, making my amazing ice-cream cake; my mehendi I had done for my bday(a great excuse for getting out of doing the dishes, by the way); one of bday gifts - custom made tshirts for us Yelahanka lovers - you know who you are!; my usual French men posse/fan club that insists on following me everywhere (just joking, sugar!); 3 ladies who know how to have a good time....