This is a documentation of Lindsay Erdman's journey to India - as a teacher, artist, musician.... and whatever else people associate her with. Feel free to visit, read and share comments as time reveals the purpose of this adventure.

Thursday, November 22, 2007



Some more pics of what has been going on with me in Ashland, Oregon...an adventure that has led me to go back to some of my old habits (singing with blues musicians), and develop some new ones in art...although i am not ready to show what i have been working on art wise, these pics show the space that i am working in....and the rainbow by the mountains is just a nice surprise after some rain......I am working with a portrait artist here, Paulmenn..the above pics are of his studio space. Besides attending figure drawing sessions, I also work with him informally on my painting skills, and am modelling for a portrait during which I learn about capturing a person in a composition. I am hoping it helps with my own art making.